Ten things to know about this blogger!
- She won the prize for reading the most books in her fifth grade class. The prize: a book, of course. Nancy Drew.
- Her nickname at camp was Mickie.
- After getting married she and her husband traveled from London to the top of Scotland for two weeks, visiting a “castle a day.”
- Did I mention she loved reading historical novels?
- Susan is a grandmother of two little girls…..
- Her mantra: Carpe Diem.
- Loves lists! Lists! And more lists!
- Her favorite city is Paris.
- In the last two years Susan has traveled to Paris, Lyon, Annecy, Budapest, Chicago, New York, Douglas (MI), Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Mexico, Siesta Key (Florida), Zambia, South Africa, Glen Arbor (MI), Botswana, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Traverse City, Suttons Bay, Old Mission Point, Ireland, Vail, Denver, Barcelona, Cinque Terra and Tuscany. Looking forward to return trips to Paris, New York and Chicago. 2011 will take her to Paris, Lisbon and India.
- She has a wanderlust and curiosity that simply won’t quit. It drives her to explore urban, country and wilderness sights around the world. Do you know where this photo was taken?